Thursday, February 14, 2013

First blog!

Hello, Bonjour,
My name is Judith Thibault and this is my FIRST blog!  I don't really know what to write other that I just posted my first art piece on MY website www.judiththibaultdesigns.com and I am SO excited!  First time showing what I am making, thanks to Claire Dibble from Dibble Photography for taking the picture, she's amazing and SO talented with an eye for beauty, so sweet of her.  There is much more to come, I'm just getting started with posting and learning how to downsize pictures, post them on my site, blog and all that jazz... It's kinda fun!  Right now I feel this huge excitement that runs through my body... It's probably the perfect day as it's Valentines Day after all!  So, Happy Valentines day to you!
=j

No comments:

Post a Comment