Thursday, March 14, 2013

Smooth road, Bumpy road, Rough road... Haven't we all been on all 3?

Yes we have... All at different levels and it doesn't matter what happens to us is more what we do about it that make such a huge difference.  For some observers, my road has been VERY ROUGH and I mean VERY VERY ROUGH!  If I look at it, maybe a little rough??  It's all a matter of perspective....  So, I'll give you a little insight, my husband had an accident almost 9 years ago and broke his neck at C5, C6 vertebra...   Now, I could probably write a book about it because it was a rough road indeed but we decided to deal with it, live it with love, growth, compassion, humor and honesty.  Today we are still together, the statistics of a couple staying together after an event like this is less than 10%, and we have a beautiful baby girl.  I think if we can get through this we can get through anything that's for sure and it's all a matter of perspective.  I feel wiser because of it! 

That's a bit why I decided to blog, I have a lot to share, about our lives changes, adaptations, struggles and growth  in the hope of helping someone that's just going through a ROUGH ROAD THEMSELVES, because that's when you need help the most!  I also want to talk about ART as I have been creative all of my life and that's what literally SAVED ME and one more important thing, HEALTH (because that's all you need)...

My life could be a book, well it's written in journals but how good that is if nobody is reading them so I'll slowly be sharing with you all...

Today, I want to share with you ART.  A friend, Jeanne Oliver is teaching an online art class, starting April 8 and her classes are fantastic.  I've taken a few before and I'm considering this one too.  Here is the link, so go check it out:    http://jeanneoliverdesigns.com/blog/2013/03/13/the-journey-of-letting-go-my-brand-new-art-course-and-a-giveaway/#comment-23373

May everyday be FANTASTIC,
Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment